C4D工业产品级别渲染教程 Helloluxx – Crafting Product Shots in Cinema 4D
Crafting Product Shots in Cinema 4D is a project based training series. In this training you will learn the whole process of creating a highkey beauty-packshot starting with modelling to final compositing in AfterEffects. You´ll learn how to setup the lighting correctly which light settings you should go with how to setup the materials properly how to setup seperated environments and lots more. In the end you´ll finish the training with production ready product shots.
1. Introduction: short introduction of the trainer and what you´re going to tackle in this training series.
2. On-Set vs. CGI: this chapter tackles the pro´s and con´s of shooting product shots for real on set. We evaluate the value of having product shots right in the computer bringing a new kind of flexibility to you and your client.
3. Modelling: we´re going through the whole modelling process starting with loading in our reference images. After that we use a range of techniques like HN-modeling and Nurbs to create the geometries and shapes that we need.
4. Lighting Part 1: Turn the lights on. This chapter starts off with a explanation of several kind of lights, shadows and light behaviour in general. We´re going to aim for the best lighting setup for the task, providing the most efficient rendertime. After that we start to set our rough lighting setup.
5. Shaders and materials: this chapter is all about materials and shaders. We´re creating some highclass looking glass, plastic, glue and label materials to fit into the shot nicely. In addition we´re going to learn how to bring in a fill-light effect on a material basis, giving the shot a more beauty / commercial look and feel.
6. Lighting Part 2: Bring in the Details. Returning to lighting, we´re adding the final environment to the product. Adding seperated reflections for the scene and the product gives you the most flexibility for fast and easy adjustments.
7. Rendering: after we setup our shot correctly, it´s time to settle and animate the camera in the scene. After that we´re about to setup all the rendersettings we need for a multipass Compositing.
8. Compositing in AE: bringing everything together. In the final chapter, we tackle the last step of the crafting process. We combine all the different passes into a beautiful looking packshot, giving you all the flexibility that you need for day to day work. We´re also using the Compositing step to bring in some sweetening and polishing to the shot, to enhance our rendering a little more.
9. Compositing in Nuke: Nuke is gaining more and more attention in the Cinema4D world, so this is a quick rundown of the „Compositing in AE“ chapter right in nuke to give you a little bit of an overview how this step is setup in nuke. This is a try to provide a better understanding of nuke to all the after effects users, so it´s not as indepth as the rest of the training.